Our team at Black Angus Fine Meats & Game strive to make our customers lives as easy as possible during the holiday season. From brining, stuffing and cooking your holiday turkeys, to creating pre-prepared holidays meals, we do it all.
This year, we are taking this one step further by introducing to you our latest product, the Holiday Turkey Roll. For those who don't fancy a whole turkey, this is the product for you. Pick it up, pop it in the oven, and carve it without any hassle or the mess.
A juicy free-range turkey breast is stuffed with savoury duck and maple sausage, and encased in crispy, golden brown turkey skin. All products utilized are sourced locally within Ontario, which makes it a product we are proud to stand behind.
We are currently taking pre-orders for Thanksgiving; call 519-599-2334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for yours today.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Remove turkey from its packaging, being sure to leave the netting on the turkey while roasting. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the turkey roll. Season with kosher salt and pepper and place on a roasting rack over a large pan
3. Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees until an instant thermometer registers 150 degrees (1 to 1.5 hours). Remove from oven.
4. Brush with maple syrup. Return to oven, and roast until an instant read thermometer registers 160 to 165 degrees (about 20 minutes).
5. Remove from oven and let rest for at least 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and remove the netting. Cut crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
6. Place slices on a platter, and garnish with watercress. Serve with cranberry compote.
This product is gluten free, boneless, and yields zero waste.