5 soft boiled eggs
17.5 oz Wild Boar Maple Pepper Sausage
1/3 cup of flour
3 tbsp milk
1/2 cup of fine bread crumbs
1 cup coarse bread crumbs
1. Cook eggs in boiling water for 7 minutes, and then peel
2. Portion the sausage mix into 4 oz balls
3. Using your hands, carefully flatten out each portion into a pancake, making sure the thickness is even all around
4. Place on soft-boiled egg on top of the sausage and wrap it around the egg
5. Continue with the remaining eggs and refrigerate until they are cold
6. Place the flour, eggs, milk, fine bread crumbs, and coarse bread crumbs into separate bowls
7. Take each sausage wrapped egg out of the refrigerator
8. Dredge the egg first in the flour, then coat with an egg wash, and cover the egg with a layer of the find breadcrumbs.
9. Repeat the egg wash, and then coat a second time with a layer of the course breadcrumbs.
10. Refrigerate again until cold.
11. Fry in 350F fryer for 9 minutes, then let it rest for one minute.